How to use the eyedropper feature in powerpoint for windows


When I create a PowerPoint document, I always have a problem. That's right,

Color choice!


Why do I make PowerPoint? Can not you use pretty colors like designer? I want to use a prominent complementary color, but I must have learned color ... and so on.

Color selection is always a hard work for document authors.



The PowerPoint theme does not mean that the basic colors are not pretty. There is no reason for developers to choose a default color. The reason is consideration for color medicine / color blindness. It is also used to distinguish when printing in black and white.

But I still have the desire to make my PowerPoint document better.

There is a power point function that can solve our troubles at this time.

It is an eyedropper feature.


This is a function that allows you to select the colors of other designers' colors, the colors used in other documents, and the colors of your PowerPoint documents.



This is a template I uploaded before. Yellow color is the main color, but only gray and yellow colors are used. However, some people say that color is bored.

I would like to convert it to a more prominent color by downloading it. Next, I will post about the color-related site, but I will let you know one in this posting.


Originally, it is a coloring site that designers use, but it is also quite helpful to those who do PowerPoint.



It is a site that finds adjoining colors together with complementary colors through various options. Capture the screen and paste it into your slide



We will use the "eyedropper" function to change the color of the shape.
Select the shape you want to change the color of, then select [Fill Shape]> <[Spoiler]> and then drag the eyedropper to the desired color and click. This will change to the desired color.



I tried changing the color to yellow. It's not bad.

If you have difficulty choosing a color, please remember the "eyedropper" function. Benchmarking is not only bad. ^^

Share this

Related Posts

First